You need to check if all user-friendly URLs are unique for all pages.
Please check - have you changed DNS (CNAME) records for your domain to
mydomain.com. CNAME eu.site.pro.
Please check - have you inserted Google.com Maps API key to map's properties (right click on map in site builder). If you have more than one map on your page, you need to insert API key in all maps.
Create your API key here.
In most cases this error appears due to the fact that the server cannot connect to SMTP server. Please refer this topic for more details.
Also you need to ensure that you specified correct SMTP data.
Please check if you turned Wide/Tablet/Mobile versions. If it‘s turned on and you still can‘t see any changes, be sure that you‘re checking the same version in site builder and browser. For example, if you‘re checking Mobile version, both site builder and browser should have Mobile menu button.
Please be sure that you‘re checking the same version in site builder and browser. For example, if you‘re checking Mobile version, both site builder and browser should have Mobile menu button.
Container width changes automatically for each Wide/Tablet/Mobile website versions.
To change your website layout into Landing, click on Settings icon in website builder and mark Landing.
Each template has its own default elements and each element is placed differently per template. So, after changing template, your created website will be lost.
1. You accidentally pressed "Reset" or "Change template" button. Check if you have manual or automatic backup enabled. Hover on Publish icon and you will see "Backup/Restore" item;
2. You closed the website builder without pressing "Save draft" after creating a website.
Always make sure you saved your website before closing the browser tab. Also we advise to make website backups regularly.
Add or change elements you can in Desktop version only. Everything you add in Desktop, will appear in Wide/Tablet/Mobile versions. In the mobile version you can do these actions:
1. Move the selected elements by using a mouse or a keyboard;
2. Change element size by stretching edges;
3. Change font size. Font size can be changed by pressing on Settings icon-->Styles-->Advanced.
1. Mark text which you make as .pdf link
2. Press the Link icon
3. Choose .pdf file from your Computer and upload it
4. Tick „Open in New Window“ if necessary.
In Styles-->Links - you can select the color of Link text and hover.
All images used in templates are CC0 licensed. You can read more here
1. Open builder via old Hosting Panel. Hover on Publish icon and press "Backup/Restore" item;
2. Download backup;
3. Open builder via new Hosting Panel. Select Backup/Restore, restore it;
4. Publish the website.
Please check - have you inserted Bing Maps API key to map's properties (right click on map in site builder). If you have more than one map on your page, you need to insert API key in all maps.
Create your API key here.
It means that we have no answer from the payment system yet. There could be no funds on your PayPal/Card or payment system is temporary not working. When the billing system charges you successfully - license starts working automatically.