In order to migrate from Cloud brand to On-Premises brand you need to take the following steps:
1. Un-install current builder plugin from hosting panel(s). You can notify your clients about temporary builder disabling before plugin un-installation. The whole process can take up to 1 day (we migrate data only on business days!).
2. Create On-Premises brand in Site.pro account.
3. Setup builder domain and install builder using Builder installation guide from On-Premises brand (or direct link).
4. Contact us in the ticket and inform us that you want to migrate to On-Premises brand.
5. Wait for our response in the ticket when we collect and archive your clients' websites data in cloud builder server as well as transfer remaining days of Cloud brand validity to On-Premises brand according to price difference between Premium and Enterprise plans.
6. In the ticket we will also specify URL of archived data containing your clients' websites. Download and extract data to your On-Premises builder installation with the following commands:
wget -O data.zip [URL-from-ticket]
php index.php /api/extract-websites?zip=data.zip
6. Install builder plugin on your hosting panel(s) using installation guide from On-Premises brand (or direct link).
If you face difficulties installing builder or extracting data let us know in the ticket and we will help you (we will need appropriate login details to your server).
Sometimes when opening site builder from hosting panel the customer can see "site.pro" builder domain instead of your custom builder domain specified in the brand. This can happen due to one of the following reasons: